Tips for Crafting AI Images with Cocreator in Windows 11 Paint: Artificial Intelligence (AI) has infiltrated almost every aspect of our digital lives, from personal assistants like Siri to the search algorithms that power Google. Windows 11, the latest operating system by Microsoft, is no exception. With its integration of the Cocreator tool in Paint, powered by AI, crafting images has never been this easy. Today, we’ll explore some tips for students to create mesmerizing images using Cocreator in Windows 11 Paint.
What is Cocreator?
Cocreator, an innovative addition to Microsoft Paint for Windows 11, is powered by AI. It allows users to craft images just by describing them. Imagine wanting to create an image of a sunset over a serene lake. Instead of drawing it from scratch, you simply describe it, and Cocreator does the magic. But before you dive into creating, there are some steps to follow.
Joining the Whitelist for Cocreator
Before you can start experimenting with Cocreator, Microsoft requires users to join a whitelist for early access. Here’s how you can do it:
- Update Your MS Paint: First and foremost, ensure you have the latest version of MS Paint. To check your version, click on settings in MS Paint, and you should find the version number. The Cocreator feature will be available in version 11.2309.20.0 or later. If you don’t see this version, head to the Microsoft store to get the latest update.
- Accessing the Whitelist Menu: Once you’ve updated, open Paint, and you should see the Cocreator option. If it’s your first time, you’ll notice you need to join the whitelist to get early access.
- Joining the Whitelist: Simply click the “Join Whitelist” button. Once you’ve done this, you’re on the list! Wait for a bit, and Microsoft will send you an email once you gain access. They’ll also provide you with some free credits to kickstart your creative journey.
Crafting AI Images with Cocreator in Windows 11 Paint
Once you have early access to Cocreator, the fun begins. Here’s a basic step to start:
Type Your Description: In the Cocreator menu, there’s a space where you can type a description or command. For instance, if you want an image of a cat running on grass, you’d type “cat running on grass.” Cocreator’s AI will interpret your description and generate an image based on it.
Lets do it step by step!
- Open Paint on your Windows 11 computer.
- Look at the top-right side and click the profile menu.
- Make sure you’re logged in with your Microsoft account.
- Find the Cocreator button on the toolbar and click it.
- If you see a “Join Waitlist” button, click it.
(Note: After doing this, you’ll need to wait for an email from Microsoft. This email will let you use the feature.)
- Think of a picture you want. Write it down. For exxample, you can write “Future pc on a bedroom.” Note: The more details you write, the better the picture the computer will make!
- Choose a Style for your picture. You can choose from options like Digital Art, Ink Sketch, Watercolor, Photorealistic, Anime and many more.
- You’ll see three sample pictures In “Explore variants“. Pick one you like, and it will appear on your Paint canvas.
Cocreator credits are like coins you use to make pictures with Cocreator. When you make one picture, you use up one credit. You can check how many credits you have by looking at the bottom right corner of the Cocreator window. When you start using Cocreator, they give you 50 credits to make pictures.
Cocreator in Windows 11 Paint offers a fascinating look into the future of art and design. For students, especially, this tool can be a fun way to experiment with ideas, concepts, and images without needing advanced drawing skills. Dive in, play around, and let your imagination soar!
What is Microsoft Paint Cocreator?
Microsoft Paint Cocreator is a feature in Windows 11’s Paint program. It lets you generate images using AI by simply providing a text description.
Do I need a Microsoft account to use Cocreator?
Yes, you need to be signed in with your Microsoft account to use the Cocreator feature.
Is there a waitlist for the Cocreator feature?
At times, there might be a waitlist. If so, click the “Join Waitlist” button. Once approved, you’ll receive an email on your Microsoft account granting you access.
How accurate is the AI in generating the image?
The AI’s accuracy depends on the clarity and detail of your description. The more specific you are, the closer the generated image will match your vision.
Is there any cost associated with using Cocreator?
As of the last update, the Cocreator feature is included with Windows 11’s Paint without additional fees. However, always check Microsoft’s official announcements for any changes.
Cocreator is currently available in the United States, France, UK, Australia, Canada, Italy, and Germany.