The interface for the desktop version of the Zoom video conferencing app is the same on all major operating systems. You can use the platform better with this application, which you can get from the official Zoom website.
On the other hand, if you want to learn how to manage and protect your Zoom account, the web version is better because it gives you more options. If you use Zoom with a professional email address, the program will find your already-registered collaborators automatically, so you won’t have to send them an invitation. Then you’ll be able to set up virtual meeting rooms, make calls, send direct messages to your contacts, and more. So let’s look at how easy it is to add a contact to the Zoom app.
Add a contact on Zoom
- Open the Zoom app on your computer.
- At the top right of the Zoom homepage, click on “ Contacts.”
- Then click on the “ More” icon, located on the left column of the application. Then click on “ Add a contact“.
- A pop-up window opens and allows you to enter the email address of the contact you want to add.
- Once the person has accepted the invitation, it will appear in your contact list.
In the free version of Zoom, you can set up video meetings with up to 100 people for a maximum of 40 minutes. On the other hand, the length of a conversation between two people is not limited. Note that you only need an account to join a meeting if you are the one who set it up. Big advantage when it comes to speed.