How to delete a second Instagram account on one phone is a question that page owners want to know the answer to if they have created a second account but no longer need it. Adding a second account is easy, and you don’t have to spend a lot of time or learn anything special to do it. It is just as easy to take out the page if you need to. The article tells you “How to Delete a Linked Instagram Account” and what benefits you can get from doing so.
Delete the second account completely
Deleting 2 Instagram accounts forever is more difficult than just removing it from the list. For this, you need:
- Open Instagram in a browser of your choice, then log in with your account information. Then open the menu via your profile picture at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to the Instagram Help Center and look for the Delete Your Account page.
- Log in to the added account – open Settings.
- Select the Help function – click on the Help Center button.
- Go to the Account Management tab and click on Delete Account. There are 3 options available below on this page.
- Temporarily deactivate your Instagram account.
- Delete your Instagram account
- Access your data on Instagram
- Select Delete your Instagram account.
- Open the Delete Account page.
- When you go to the Instagram Help Center and click on “Delete Your Account,” you’ll see some questions that people often ask.
- Because you want to delete your linked Instagram account, click Delete Your Account.
- Log in to the application to confirm the operation.
Delete the second account completely From App
- Follow our step-by-step guide or check out the quick start guide.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone and tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your Instagram profile.
- Now open the burger menu at the top right .
- Then select Settings.
- Now, in Instagram’s settings, tap on Help.
- Continue by tapping on Help Center.
- Now open the three-line menu in the help area , which you can find in the upper right corner.
- Now go to Manage Your Account.
- Then tap on Delete your account.
- Now it’s almost done. In the How to permanently delete your account section, tap the link that says Delete your Instagram account.
- A page will then open where you must provide a reason for deleting your Instagram account. Then simply enter your password and tap on the ” Delete *username* ” button. Your profile will then be deactivated for the next 30 days and permanently deleted after this period.
Deactivate Instagram account
- Go to Instagram page and log in with email address and password.
- Then open Instagram’s settings by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner and then selecting Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Temporarily Disable My Account in the bottom right corner.
- Now you have to provide a reason for the deactivation . Finally, just confirm with your password and click on Temporarily deactivate account. This will disable your Instagram account until you log in again.