The new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max have many new features, but the way to take screenshots hasn’t changed. Apple has kept this option available to everyone with the press of a couple of buttons in iOS 16.
On the iPhone, we have 4 options for taking a screenshot: Check out How To Take A Screenshot On iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Use iPhone Physical Button
This is the easiest method for taking a screenshot on an iPhone 14. When you press the following buttons in the correct order, iOS will take a screenshot:
- To begin, unlock the phone with your Face ID.
- Press the Volume Up and Power Button at the same time.
- Edit, share, or delete the screenshot below. If you do nothing or swipe left, your iPhone 14 will save the screenshot in Photos.
Use Siri to Take Screenshot
Most users are unaware of Siri’s many features, including the screenshot option. If you see something you want to screenshot on your iPhone 14, just say “Hey Siri, take a screenshot” . The screenshot will be taken by the iPhone and will appear in the lower left corner.
- iOS 16’s Siri’s compact interface allows hands-free screenshots. Enable Hey Siri. Then say, “Hey Siri.”
- Say “Take a screenshot,” and Siri will do it right away.
Use Assistive Touch to Take Screenshot
AssistiveTouch is an accessibility feature that allows you to use your iPhone 14 Pro max without using any physical buttons. AssistiveTouch can be used for a variety of tasks, including taking screenshots. You simply need to follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings and then to Accessibility.
- Then, tap Touch and then AssistiveTouch.
- On the iPhone, turn on the toggle next to AssistiveTouch.
- Select a custom action after the iPhone screen displays a round virtual button.
- Choose Screenshot from the drop-down menu.
Tap iPhone Back to Screenshot
In iOS 16, have a very interesting option that allows us to perform certain actions by tapping the back of the device two or three times. We can also set this option to take screenshots.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility on your iPhone.
- Tap Touch, scroll down, and select Back Tap.
- You’ll see two options here: Double Tap and Triple Tap; choose the one you prefer.
- Select Screenshot from the menu that appears.
When you Double Tap or Triple Tap your device’s back, a screenshot will be saved to Photos.
You are already aware of the four methods for taking screenshots on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro. You can use whichever one suits you best at the time. Although the combination of buttons is the most commonly used.