If you are thinking of getting a new job in IT or gaining new skills, then taking the Microsoft SC-900 certification exam is a way to achieve these goals and boost your value in the workplace. This exam is intended for a diverse audience, including new or experienced IT workers, corporate stakeholders, or students interested in compliance, Microsoft security, and identity solutions. Also, suppose you are a student who wants to learn the principles of compliance, security, access management solutions, and identity (SCI) based on the cloud Microsoft services. In that case, this exam is what you need to develop the necessary skills. Moreover, passing the SC-900 exam will bring you the Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification.
In this article, you will know why to take the SC-900 exam and tips to pass it.
Brief Outline Of The SC-900 Exam and Its Details
Before taking the test, candidates should be familiar with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure, and they should be interested in learning how compliance, Microsoft Security, access management solutions, and identity solutions can bridge across these solution areas to deliver a holistic and end-to-end solution.
The exam content, it comprises 4 topics, each of which is dedicated to assessing the definite skills. Thus, to sit for this test, you must be able to explain the compliance, security, and identity concepts, describe the characteristics of Microsoft access management and identity solutions. Then, you should be able to demonstrate your understanding of the characteristics of Microsoft Security solutions and Microsoft compliance solutions.
You need to know more about the test: it includes 40-60 questions of various types. You will be given 120 minutes to crack the questions and to pass the test you need to score at least 700 points (out of 1000). Be ready to pay for the SC-900 exam $165, as an exam fee.
So, what are the advantages of taking the SC-900 exam?
Advantages of Taking the SC-900 Exam:
- Stand out from the crowd: Being competent in the IT market is a need of time. After validation of your basic skills in compliance, security, and identity (SCI) and getting a certification from Microsoft, you will be competitive and noticeable to your potential employees.
- Get a wide variety of career opportunities: After taking the SC-900 exam, you can opt for higher-level certifications and eventually, gain a position in information protection, security operations, or identity & access management domains.
- Means to higher salary: A certified specialist is unquestionably entitled to a higher salary. The SC-900 exam results in equipping you with in-demand skills that make you an asset to any company in need of such abilities. As a result, firms would be willing to pay you more to hire you. Thus, according to the Ziprecruiter website, certified Microsoft Security Operations Analysts earn from $46,000 to $130,000 per annum.
If you are still curious on how to pass the Microsoft SC-900 exam, read the tips listed below:
Tips to Pass the Certification Exam:
- Make personal study notes that will help you revise the important stuff in a short period of time.
- Check the official website to find the offered resources to pass the SC-900 exam. Check the free and paid courses, find the books and study guides.
- Use exam dumps to define the gaps in your knowledge. Practice with the software that creates the exam like atmosphere and develops your skills for taking the actual SC-900 exam.
- Communicate with experts, ask them questions that are difficult for you now, and learn from them.
- Make a schedule and plan your time so that you have enough time to study the topic and revise it. Also, leave the time for the final revision.
Microsoft exams are challenging, yet they are beneficial in developing a successful career. Taking the Microsoft SC-900 exam and qualifying yourself with the essential skills and tech expertise of one of the world’s most renowned corporations (Microsoft) will undoubtedly lead to wonderful chances. Follow the tips covered in this article and pass this Microsoft exam on your first try.
UGREEN HiTune T3 ANC Bluetooth Earbuds Review
UGreen builds on the success of the HiTune X6 and hits us again with a new pair of in-ear headphones,...
How To Fix: When AirPods Won’t Reset
If your AirPods are not resetting, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue....
How To Keep Your Passwords Strong And Secure
The password you choose is one of your most important security measures for your online accounts. In this article, we’ll...
Realme Pad X Tablet vs Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) Tablet: Comparision
Lenovo is a well-known brand when it comes to laptops and tablets. If you’re in the market for a new...
HyperX Alloy Origins 60: 60% Gaming Keyboard Review
In this article, we would like to present a review of the HyperX Alloy Origins 60 gaming keyboard. HyperX entered the...
Should I Choose Wired Or Wireless Gaming Mouse
In this article, I will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each to solve the question, “Which should I choose,...
Microsoft SC-900 Exam: Advantages And Tips To Pass It
If you are thinking of getting a new job in IT or gaining new skills, then taking the Microsoft SC-900...
Logitech MX Master 3S vs Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse: Should You Upgrade
Look at Logitech’s new MX master 3s mouse, so like a lot of you, own the MX master 3, it’s...
Pulsar Xlite V2 Wireless Gaming Mouse Review: Great Looking Mouse
This article will present a review of the Pulsar Gaming Gear gaming mouse Pulsar Xlite V2 Wireless. Pulsar’s product lineups...
Logitech MX Master 3S Mouse: Should You Buy In 2022?
Logitech’s MX Master 3S mouse is one of the most popular productivity mice on the market, and for good reason...
5 Smart Accessories You Need For Smart Home Automation
We started with smartphones, quickly moved towards smartwatches, and now consumers have access to just about any smart accessory they...
Diablo Immortal Class Tier List: Which Class To Choose
Diablo Immortal takes place between the events of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. Your chosen adventurer must deal with the aftermath of...
Xtrfy K5 Compact RGB Gaming Keyboard Review
PROS CONS Compact and convenient 65% layout ABS keycaps with different tastes USB Type-C with excellent compatibility Kailh Red has...
Fnatic BOLT Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
Bolt is a gaming mouse with a symmetrical design developed by Fnatic Gear. As far as the specs are concerned,...
Corsair K70 RGB TKL With OPX Switches Mechanical Keyboard Review
Corsair K70 RGB TKL Champion Series Cherry MX Speed Gaming Keyboard, you get all the benefits of a mechanical keyboard...
SMARTPHONES3 months ago
ROCCAT Kone XP PC Wired Gaming Mouse Review
MOUSE3 months ago
Logitech MX Vertical vs Logitech MX Master 3: MX Series Mouse Comparision
KEYBOARD3 weeks ago
Mountain Everest 60: Modular Gaming Keyboard Review
GAME GUIDE3 months ago
League Of Legends: Beginners Guide 2022
MOUSE3 months ago
Roccat Kone XP vs Roccat Kone Pro: Gaming Mouse Comparision
KEYBOARD3 months ago
Asus ROG Claymore II vs Asus TUF Gaming K3: Gaming Keyboard Comparision
KEYBOARD3 months ago
Corsair K70 RGB PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
TABLETS1 month ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 vs Tab S8 Ultra: Which Is Better For You