Information Collection And Use
We may collect several different types of information for various purposes such as quality improvement, better user experience and to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and Contact Details
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, type, and version of the browser, the pages of our Service that you visit, the timestamp of your visit, the amount of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Top2gadget uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services offered by our website and to enhance the user experience.
- To notify you about changes to our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features such as survey, contest, promotion or any other site feature when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support by responding to the feedback.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Top2gadget may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Top2gadget
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We believe the security of your data is important to us and our organization, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% reliable and secure. While we continuously strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal and Private Data.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to https://www.top2gadget.com/ and other sites on the Internet.
https://www.top2gadget.com/ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We are associated with the Amazon Affiliate Program and hence we earn a commission for advertising the products on our link. Amazon may collect some of the information with the help of cookies, Java Scripts, and Web beacons. We would recommend you to check the privacy options of your browser to ensure that you are aware of the data and cookie information that is being consumed by the servers.
Our Service does not address anyone below the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone below the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your ward has provided us with your Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that personal piece of information from our web servers.